As Export & Key Account Manager Russia & CIS, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales development opportunities in VikingGenetics through distribution partners and directly to large direct commercial farms.
You will become part of a high-functioning sales team with a solid team spirit. VikingGenetics are experts in breeding programs, and you will have the chance to thrive in this position by delivering sales through partners and though high-level breeding advisory.
The position offers an independent role with a variety of tasks that challenge you on your ability to be both strategic and hands-on in the sales and market development of VikingGenetics' product portfolio.
You will collaborate with our Export Managers, support the Head of Distributor Sales and report to him as well.
Your main tasks will be:
- Gaining end-to-end understanding of the domain, market, and distributors to create, implement and deliver the right solution within breeding and reproduction.
- Sales development through Distributors and to Large Accounts (Existing and new)
- Advanced breeding and reproduction advisory towards large accounts using VikingGenetics tools and solutions
- Expand market share and focus on the Russian and Russian-speaking markets
- Expand the knowledge of the product portfolio in new markets
- Build and maintain strong distributor relationships
- Support development and implementation of VikingGenetics customer-oriented sales process.
- Sales of technical products within B2B in a multichannel setup, meaning both sales to end customer and sales through distributors and/or wholesalers. At least 5 years
- Theoretical background and practical experience in providing world class breeding advisory to end clients
- Evident planning and organizational skills
- Prominent social skills and ability to handle cultural differences, internally and externally
- First class communication skills, able to operate structured, professionally, and effectively
- Fluent in spoken and written Russian & English. Further language skills will be appreciated
- Experience with CRM system, Microsoft Office application including PowerPoint
- A strong influencer and negotiator, who is self-motivated and manage good working relationships.
- Overnight travel approximately 45% depending on business conditions
We offer you:
An exciting job with opportunities for professional and personal development. We value initiative, enthusiasm, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. A position in a professional and dedicated company, and the opportunity to influence the development of the whole company.
Place: Moscow Area, Russia
For more details, please contact: VikingGenetics Chief Sales and Marketing Officer SMO, David Stenkær Ravnkilde, tel. +: +45 2811 4928
Applications with appendices should be sent to: email@example.com