Do you have flair for solving problems and helping people? Do you have a background in IT support or similar experience in the IT world and have in-depth knowledge in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows? Would you like to play a key role in a growing business with international reach?
If so, we would very much like to hear from you and we hope that you could be our new colleague joining us on a very exiting journey.
As our new IT supporter, you will provide support for employees in all levels of the organization by maintaining and monitoring systems and networks. It is important that you are self-driven and customer focused.
You will be part of our IT Operations team, located in Assentoft, Randers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide timely resolution of end user problems
- Hardware installations (PC / Network)
- Monitoring and maintaining our computers, systems and networks.
- Diagnosing hardware and/or software faults and resolve issues either in person or remotely.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting computer- and general network issues
- Basic administration of the phone systems
- Documenting systems and process in the IT department
- Ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this role, you need:
- An analytical and systematic approach to resolving system and user issues.
- A driver’s license and passport. Visiting offices and production-sites outside Denmark will be required.
- You are self-driven, customer-focused and can assist people at varied levels of IT competences.
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and spoken.
- Professional Working Proficiency in German and/or French is an advantage but not a requirement.
- An educational background in IT Support, Data Science, IT Tech or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Intune and Cloud Services in general
- Experience with Microsoft NAV or Business Central an advantage but not a requirement
- Familiarity with the Adobe family of products an advantage but not a requirement
We offer you:
An exciting job with opportunities for professional and personal development. We value initiative, enthusiasm, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. A position in a professional and dedicated company, and the opportunity to influence the development of the whole company.
For more details, please contact: VikingGenetics IT Operation Manager, Martin Bahr Lund Kristensen, phone +45 2189 2616 or email@example.com.
Applications with appendices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org